TE Connectivity’s (TE) general purpose high power PCB/panel relays have been establishing industry benchmarks for nearly 30 years beginning with the Potter & Brumfield T90 relay.
Since that time, additional models such as the T9A, T92 and T9C have greatly expanded the feature set. Both 1- and 2-pole types are now available with AC or DC coils. Multiple termination and enclosure options permit the relays to be matched to specific application requirements.
• Single-pole (T90, T9A, T9C) and double-pole (T92) models
• 30A nominal contact rating (NO contacts) for high power loads
• Compact packages save space
• PC board or panel mounting options for design flexibility
• Choose from PC, quick connect, PC plus quick connect or screw terminals
• Enclosures range from open-frame relays to wash-tight models
• Various agency recognitions, certifications, approvals
• HVAC controls
• Domestic and commercial appliances
• Industrial drives and inverters
• Lighting controls
• Charging systems for hybrid and electric vehicles