In high frequency electronics, unwanted noise added by the components themselves can become a significant issue. In order to address this, Susumu offers longer side terminal low resistance chip current sensing resistors.
Their equivalent series inductance is so small that the signal integrity is preserved without adding extra noise. Susumu’s current sensors are also known to be the best in market in heat distribution and heat dissipation.
• Any application that requires current sensing raw resistance resistors such as protection and control circuits
• Smallest for wattage
• Excellent heat dissipation
• Low ESL – low noise
• Excellent current-surge tolerance
• Offered in sizes: 0402-4320
• Resistance range 1m? to 100?
• Resistance tolerance as low as ±0.5%
• RoHS compliant
• Offered in two configurations – longer and shorter side terminal
Buy Now: RL1220S-R10-F