The LC717A10AR-NH is a high performance, low cost capacitance-digital-converter LSI for electrostatic capacitive touch sensors, especially focused on usability.
High sensitivity: innovative capacitive touch switch technology eliminates design concerns with air gaps and material thickness responsiveness due to high sensitivity performance.
Design friendly: can be connected directly to a familiar MCU and execute standalone operation. This makes it very easy to implement, speeds design and improves user experience.
Automated built-in noise and environmental change compensation function technology: prevents and compensates for noise related malfunctions and variations of sensitivity due to environmental changes such as dust or oil build up, temperature or humidity.
Evaluation Board: LC717A00ARGEVK – capacitance touch sensor operation
- Automotive: entertainment systems
- White goods: cooktop, washing machines
- Industrial: security systems
- Consumer: printers
- Femto Farad, 5.0cm proximity detection (<10cm in the lab)
- Adhesive free, air gap available:
- No dielectric materials such as light guide plates
- No adhesive processes in assembly
- Long sensor trace provides more effective design
- Wide operational temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- Wide range supply voltage: 2.6V to 5.5V
- Very low supply current: 570μA
- No extra components for sensing necessary such as resistance or capacitance
- High noise immunity
- IEC61000-4-6 (Level 3) certified – test data available on request