PSoC 4 Programmable System-on-Chip Architecture
The PSoC 4000 family uses a 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 MCU to quickly upgrade legacy 8-bit and 16-bit MCUs.
Complicated customer requirements are simple to meet using PSoC Creator™ Components and your application code.
The CapSense® Component, a free embedded IC in PSoC Creator, simplifies capacitive touch-sensing designs by allowing you to drag-and-drop CapSense® on your schematic and develop with the included APIs.
- MCU and discrete analog replacement
- User interface for capacitive buttons
- Proximity sensing
- Fan control
- Status monitoring
32-bit MCU subsystem:
- 16-MHz ARM® Cortex™-M0 MCU
- Up to 16KB fl ash and 2KB SRAM
- Two IDACs (7-bit and 8-bit); digitally controlled current source
- One comparator (CMP)
CapSense® with SmartSense™ Auto-tuning:
- One Cypress Capacitive Sigma-Delta™ (CSD) controller
- Capacitive sensing supported on up to 16-pins
- One configurable 16-bit timer, counter or pulse-width modulator (TCPWM) block
- One I2C master or slave
- 8-pin SOIC, 16-pin SOIC, 16-pin QFN, 24-pin QFN