The new expansion of IR’s portfolio of 60V StrongIRFET power MOSFETs is available in various standard and performance power packages. The new MOSFETs, which feature ultra low on-state resistance (RDS(ON)), are designed for a wide range of industrial applications including power tools, light electric vehicle (LEV) inverters, DC motor drives, Li-ion battery pack protection, and switched mode power supply (SMPS) secondary side synchronous rectification.
The family of 19 60V StrongIRFET power MOSFETs offers ultra low on-state resistance (RDS(ON)) for improved performance in low frequency applications, very high current carrying capability, soft body diode, and 3V typical threshold voltage to improve noise immunity. Each device in the family is 100% avalanche tested at industry highest avalanche current levels to ensure the most robust solution for demanding industrial applications.
Available in thru-hole and surface mount packages, the expanded 60V StrongIRFET family includes the IRF7580M. Housed in a low profile, ultra compact Medium Can (ME) DirectFET® package that delivers high current density while reducing overall system size and cost, the IRF7580M is well suited for space constrained high power industrial designs.
As with the entire DirectFET family, the new IRF7580M Medium Can device has wire bond free construction for improving reliability performance. Moreover, the DirectFET package meets all RoHS requirements such as a completely lead-free bill of materials, and is, therefore, ideally suited for long lifecycle designs.
- Designed for industrial applications
- Ultra low RDS(ON)
- High current carrying capability, highest in the industry for some packages
- Wide portfolio
- Softer body diode improved performance in low frequency applications
- 3V typical threshold voltage to improve noise immunity
- Power tools
- Light electric vehicles (LEV)
- Radio controlled toys
- Inverters – solar
- Inverters – back-up (UPS)
- Inverters – mobile (caravan, marine, off-grid)
- DC motors (compressors, pumps, fans, factory automation)
- Li-ion battery protection
- Power supply – secondary side synchronous rectification
- This family of StrongIRFET devices reaffirms IR’s commitment to developing high performance, quality MOSFETs for the industrial market
- The wide portfolio and package offering provide designers flexibility in selecting the most optimal device for their low switching frequency application
- The devices are qualified to industrial grade and moisture sensitivity level 1 (MSL1), and are offered RoHS compliant
- DirectFET devices contain no leaded die attach and are fully compliant with scheduled RoHS restrictions
60V StrongIRFET Surface Mount
|Part Number||BVDSS (V)||ID @ 25ºC (A)||RDS(ON) Max @ VGS = 10V (mΩ)||Qg @ VGS = 10V (nC)||Package|
|IRF7580M||60||116||3.6||120||Medium Can DirectFET (ME)|
|IRFH7085||60||100||3.2||110||PQFN 5 x 6 (B)|
|IRFH7545||60||85||5.2||73||PQFN 5 x 6 (E)|
60V StrongIRFET Thru-Hole
|Part Number||BVDSS (V)||ID @ +25ºC (A)||RDS(ON) Max @ VGS = 10V (mΩ)||Qg @ VGS = 10V (nC)||Package|