Micrium RTOS and middleware modules, bundled with Renesas MCUs, let you bypass the time consuming, expensive and often tedious process of writing infrastructure code – freeing your time and efforts to perfect your design and go on to create new ones.
Now with IPv6-ready TCP/IP Networking Stacks
“The Power of Two” program is now an even more attractive HW/SW embedded system development solution. With the addition of IPv6, “The Power of Two” now supports Internet of Things (IoT) applications, enabling participants to maximize their RX and RL78 performance for machine-to-machine and cloud communication.
The Power of Two – Getting You to Market Fast
- Eliminates months of effort needed to create, test and debug fundamental system code
- Peripheral-rich Renesas MCUs provide superior performance and versatility
- State-of-the-art RTOS and Middleware modules, plus one year technical design support for trouble-free design process
- Example projects that raise the starting point of a design to a higher level
- Renesas FIT modules and Board Support Package