The new 425W TU425 series AC/DC power supply offers superior EMC/EMI compliance, RF and surge immunity.
This new series addresses the unique needs of all types of test equipment such as oscilloscopes, analyzers, test boards, chromatography mass detectors, as well as industrial process control systems that require clean, reliable power for the highest level of performance.
Feature rich and highly efficient, up to 90%, the TU425 product family with active current share for redundant applications, measures only 3 x 6.2 x 1.62 inches, easily fitting into a compact 1U high chassis and provides 300W of convection cooling or 425W with moving air.
Designed with the highest level of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) protection, the TU425 model features a wide -10°C to +70°C operating temperature range and will start-up at a low -40°C, providing optimum thermal performance and eliminating the need for a costly heating element.
The TU425 power supply features over 350,000 hours Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) and uses long life (>7 years) electrolytic capacitors in its design.
They also feature a universal input of 90Vac to 264Vac and are available in outputs of 12V, 18V, 24V, 48V and 56V. Input and output monitoring alarms plus isolated 12V/1A fan output and 5V/2A stand-by voltage are standard offerings of TU425 family.
- Test boards
- Industrial process control systems
- 3.3 x 6.2 x 1.62 inch package
- Up to 425W of air-cooled power, 300W convection
- Universal input 90Vac to 264Vac input range
- 5V at 2A isolated stand-by output
- Isolated 12V fan output
- Inhibit, power fail, DC OK signals, remote sense
- Approved to CSA/EN/IEC/UL60950-1, 2nd edition
- Compliant to high levels of EMC per EN61000-4
- Meets Class B conducted EMI with 6db margin, Class A radiated EMI with 3db margin
- Efficiency 90% typical
- 3 year warranty