The XR1008 (single) and XR2008 (dual) are rail-to-rail output amplifiers that offer superior dynamic performance with 75MHz small signal bandwidth and 50V/μs slew rate. The XR1008 and XR2008 amplifiers consume only 505μA of supply current per channel and are designed to operate from a supply range of 2.5V to 5.5V (±1.25 to ±2.75).
The combination of low power, high output current drive, and rail-to-rail performance make the XR1008 and XR2008 well suited for battery-powered metering and test equipment.
The combination of low cost and high performance make these amplifiers suitable for high volume industrial applications such as ultrasonic heat meters, water meters and other applications requiring high speed and low power.
- 505μA supply current
- 75MHz bandwidth
- Input voltage range with 5V supply: -0.3V to 3.8V
- Output voltage range with 5V supply: 0.07V to 4.86V
- 50V/μs slew rate
- 12nV/√Hz input voltage noise
- 15mA linear output current
- Fully specified at 2.7V and 5V supplies
- Portable/battery-powered applications
- Mobile communications, cell phones, pagers
- ADC buffer
- Active filters
- Portable test instruments
- Signal conditioning
- Medical equipment
- Portable medical instrumentation
- Flow meters