The terminals’ new ergonomic design makes them easy to apply while high temperature or brass options provide design flexibility and improved productivity.
High temperature low insertion force FASTON terminals offer a maximum insertion force of only 8 pounds and are designed to withstand temperatures up to +250°C.
Brass low insertion force FASTON terminals offer a maximum insertion force of only 6 pounds and are designed to withstand temperatures up to +105°C.
- Improve productivity with ergonomic design offering a maximum insertion force of only 8 pounds-force (lbs.) [36N] for high temperature receptacles and 6 pounds-force (lbs.) [27N] for brass receptacles
- Reduces injuries caused by repetitive motion
- Enable safe and reliable connection with high temperature terminal design rated up to +250˚C
- Eliminate secondary insulation operation with pre-insulated Ultra-Pod receptacles rated up to +150°C
- Design to meet UL regulatory standards
- All point to point connections requiring quick disconnect
- Motor windings
- Coil connections
- Solid wire connections
- Power supplies