The DG1411, DG1412, and DG1413 are ±15V precision monolithic quad single-pole single-throw (SPST) CMOS analog switches, offering low ON-resistance of 1.5Ω. The low and flat resistance over the full signal range ensures excellent linearity and low signal distortion. The new CMOS platform provides low power dissipation, minimized parasitic capacitance, and low charge injection.
The devices operate from either a single 4.5V to 24V power supply, or from dual ±4.5V to ±15V power supplies. The analog switches don’t require a VL logic supply, while all digital inputs have 0.8V and 2V logic thresholds to ensure low voltage TTL/CMOS compatibility.
They are bi-directional and support analog signals up to the supply voltages when on, and block them when off. The devices each feature four independently selectable SPST switches. The DG1411 is normally closed, while the DG1412 is normally open. The DG1413 has two normally open and two normally closed switches with guaranteed break-before-make operation.
The switches are available in RoHS compliant, halogen-free TSSOP16 and QFN16 4 x 4mm packages.
- 35V supply maximum rating
- ON-resistance: 1.5Ω
- ON-resistance flatness: 0.3Ω
- Channel to channel ON-resistance match: 0.1Ω
- Supports single and dual supply operation
- Fully specified at ±15V, ±5V, and +12V
- Integrated VL supply
- 3V logic compatible
- Low parasitic capacitance: CS(OFF): 11pF, CD(ON): 87pF
- Rail to rail signal handling
- Medical and healthcare equipment
- Data acquisition systems
- Industrial control and automation
- Test and measurement equipment
- Communication systems
- Battery-powered systems
- Sample and hold circuits
- Audio and video signal switching
- Relay replacements