The highly integrated IRS29831 LEDrivIR control IC is optimized for single stage flyback and buck-boost topologies used in LED drivers including LED bulb replacement, LED tube lighting and down lights.
- LED bulb replacement
- LED tube lighting
- LED down lights
- Flyback or buck-boost LED driver with integrated 700V MOSFET
- High voltage start-up
- Primary constant power control
- Critical conduction/transition mode operation
- High power factor/low THD
- Minimum off time/frequency limit
- Open load/over-voltage protection
- Burst mode operation at light load
- Primary cycle-by-cycle overcurrent protection
- Low quiescent current
- Latch immunity and ESD protection
- Compatible with TRIAC dimmers
- Employing accurate primary side power regulation, the IRS29831 integrates an LED driver control IC and power MOSFET utilizing 700V technology and features high voltage start-up to offer a simple cost effective single stage solution while maintaining a high power factor and low total harmonic distortion (THD) for improved efficiency.
- IRS29831-based LED driver circuits also offer smooth, flicker-free dimming with TRIAC based dimmers.
- The device can also operate over a wide input voltage range.