There are numerous technologies enabling IoT communication such as GSM/LTE, WiFi, and BT that are widely available in most tablets/laptops. At the application side, the sensors/actuators are connected to the internet via wires (Ethernet, Powerline) or wirelessly (BT, WiFi, ISM bands).
Yageo is well positioned to support IoT applications with a wide range of miniature chip/patch antennas and RF components (filters, baluns, diplexers). Specifically for chip ceramic antennas we offer:
- ANT3216A063R2400A for 2.4GHz applications
- ANT5320LL24R2455A for 2.4GHz and 5GHz (dual band)
- ANT1204F005R0915A for 915MHz
- ANT7020LL05R0870A for 870MHz
Similar solutions are offered for 315/433Mhz and other ISM bands.
- GPS, GPS/Glonass, GPS/Glonass/BeiDou
- SMD type
- Omni-directional, linear polarization, PIFA and monopole
- IoT, mobile phones
- Tablets, consumers
- Medical, etc.
- GPS, GPS/Glonass, GPS/Glonass/Galileo/Compass
- SMD and pin types
- High directivity, selectivity
- Circular polarization
- Asset/fleet tracking