Lumex’s Extreme Temp Custom LCD modules are designed specifically for products required to function under the most strenuous conditions. Compared with standard, off-the-shelf LCD modules, Lumex’s unique LCD design capability for high temperature LCD modules provides up to a 50% saving in technology costs and 70% to 80% power reduction over other traditional display technologies. Lumex’s high/low temp LCD modules are ideal for OEM designers that require consistent display performance despite extreme heat or extreme cold conditions.
WATCH for the NEW ITW ECS brand Lumex technology which will offer LCD modules with operating temperatures of up to +105ºC. These InfoVue extreme temp LCDs are designed specifically for products required to function under the most strenuous conditions.
- High resolution
- Available in 8 x 1 up to 320 x 240 graphic display
- Wide variety of color choices
- Positive and negative image display
- Daylight readability
- Many size options for a range of end uses
- Can be used with LED backlights for more color combinations
- More display options; custom displays available
- Industrial controls
- Gas pumps/fuel meters
- Freezer or oven displays
- Climate controlled facilities