ON Semiconductor’s new generation of insulated gate bipolar transistors (IGBTs) feature a robust and cost effective Field Stop II Trench construction offering improvements in both switching and conduction losses for inverter applications. Incorporated into the devices is a soft and fast co-packaged free wheeling diode with a low forward voltage.
- Most devices are short circuit rated for robust system performance
- Total gate charge has been reduced from the levels of the previous generation Field Stop 1 devices
- Parts available in 600V, 650V and 1200V ratings
- Current ratings from 15A to 75A
- Positive temperature coefficient for reliable parallel operation
- Solar inverters
- Uninterrupted power supply (UPS)