TE Connectivity offers a complete line of Corcom power inlet filters and power entry modules that solve a variety of power entry needs by combining functions to reduce cost, space and labor.
By combining an industry standard IEC 60320-1 power plug receptacle with multiple options for fusing, voltage selection, switching and filtering, one power inlet filter or power entry module can help replace the cost and labor of up to five individual components.
One power inlet product which is TE Connectivity’s smallest depth Corcom RFI filter product is the SRB Series. This product is a shielded IEC receptacle with a wide range of capacitor values for versatile application installations. With various mounting options, the SRB Series provides a completely shielded power inlet that can protect equipment from radiated RFI susceptibility.
- Wide range of capacitor values
- Attenuates coupled EMI up to 300MHz
- Minimal to low leakage current versions are suitable for patient and non-patient contact medical equipment
- Full range of mounting and termination options including unique vertical and horizontal orientation slide in mounts eliminate the need for mounting hardware
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Audio equipment
- Power supplies