Accommodating a broad spectrum of speeds up to 20Gbps, TE Connectivity’s (TE) Z-PACK Slim UHD backplane connector lets you design for today’s speed while planning for tomorrow’s. Designed to be the densest connector in the smallest possible footprint, the connector frees up PCB space, giving you more room to design for performance.
Through a highly configurable design, the Z-PACK Slim UHD connector offers the flexibility needed to design intricate communication systems.
- Speed Scalability and Configurability: The Z-PACK Slim UHD connector transfers data at 12.5Gbps, with scalability up to 20Gbps, allowing you to efficiently increase your communication system’s speed without modifying the existing PCB footprint.
- Space Savings: Owing to its small size, which is about 10% smaller than similar products on the market, the product fits into tight 15mm (0.6 inch) slot pitch applications, offering significant PCB space savings.
- Design Flexibility: Through a highly configurable design, multiple pin assignments can be achieved.
- Support upgrades from 12.5Gbps scalable up to 20Gbps
- Design for high density applications with 55 signal lines/cm² (8 contacts per column – 12 columns per module)
- Low profile, 7.85mm height
- Integrated alignment correction
- End to end stackability
- Press-fit termination technology and a micro-floatable contact design
- 5 position complementary power connector
- Telecommunication equipment
- Factory automation