TE Connectivity (TE) introduces new wire-to-board headers as part of the Power Triple Lock connector product line, thereby expanding the family of connectors into a growing number of HVAC, automation and control and automotive designs. For assembly reliability, the Power Triple Lock connector offers an optional and unique CPA (Connector Position Assurance) device to help keep the connector fully mated and engaged during shipment, installation and use.
Another optional mechanism is the TPA (Terminal Position Assurance) device which firmly positions the contact into the connector housing. To ease assembly, Power Triple Lock connectors feature rounded edges and an anti-snag design. They also feature a latch that audibly clicks to indicate the header or cap and plug are mated.
- Expand application opportunities from wire-to-wire to wire-to-board
- Support high temperature application requirements with flame-retardant material that meets safety requirements
- Eliminate mis-mating during assembly with keyed and polarized housings
- Ensure contacts are fully seated while providing an added measure against contact backout with optional TPA
- Ensure mating of cap and plug with audible latch
- Avoid time loss or risk of damaging locking mechanisms caused by wire snags with ribs designed to protect the latch
- Safeguard connector’s engagement in high vibration applications with optional CPA
- Support a broad range of design needs with product breadth including free hanging and
panel mount receptacles
- Washers and dryers
- Vacuum cleaners
- Vending machines
- Business equipment
- Switching power supplies
- Garage door openers
- Coin changers
- Audio/video devices
Power Triple Lock, TE Connectivity and TE connectivity (logo) are trademarks.