Current applications of IoT include healthcare systems, buildings and home automation, as well as transportation. As the wearable market expands, Yageo provides high reliability for current sensors and high precision in thin film resistors to meet this increasing need.
PE and PA current sensors offer accurate direct current measurement while protecting the circuit from excessive current.
RT and AT thin film resistors feature high precision. RT with superior TCR (down to ±5ppm/°C) and enhanced stability are ideal for audio, telecommunications, medical, industrial test and measurement.
FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
- Case size: 2512 (PA), 0201 to 2512 (PE)
- Low TCR, automotive grade metal current sensor
- PA, with high power, mostly used in power, networking, automotive
- PE mostly used in smart phones, pads, batteries, power, LED lighting
Thin film resistors
- Case size: 0201 to 2512 (RT), 0402 to 1206 (AT)
- High precision and high stability
- Superior resistance against sulfur containing environment
- AEC-Q200 compliant (AT)
- Low TCR, low electrical noise
- RT series often used in smart meters, intelligent homes, inverters
- AT series can be found in automotive, general industrial