This extruded enclosure comes complete with UL94-V0 polycarbonate plastic endcaps gasketed with an EPDM IP66 gasket (Nema 4X). Its body can hold up to three different boards and the enclosure can be used independently or mounted on a 35mm DIN rail.
Optional clear and IR red end caps are available as accessories. This diverse enclosure is perfect for applications in the power, lighting, industrial automation, or security markets.
Bud can modify these boxes with holes, slots, or cutouts to fit your specific design through Future Electronics.
- Extruded aluminum enclosure with plastic panels offered in 6 different widths in multiples of 3 terminals
- Can be used independently or mounted on a DIN EN60715 (35mm) rail
- The plastic panels incorporate a tongue and groove sealing design, with a continuous EPDM gasket designed to meet IP66 rating
- Material (body): Aluminum alloy 6063
- Material (plastic panels): polycarbonate, flammability rating of UL94-V0
- Material (gasket): EPDM molded (E-4382)
- 2 Colors: black (RAL9005) and grey (RAL7023)
- Different length of the aluminum enclosure can be special ordered (minimum ordering quantity will be required)
- Optional clear and infra-red polycarbonate covers available
- Bud can modify the enclosure with drilled holes and special cutouts
- DIN rail mounted units
- Test equipment