Home automation is achieved by linking separate home facilities via a network system, including the computer processing system, sensors, sensing control devices, etc. It provides automatic and smart services which ensure convenience, security and energy savings. This humanized environment advances the quality of life to a new level.
Yageo’s MLCC offers wide range capacitances with diversified temperature, voltage, and frequency properties for home automation. Among these, CQ series is the advanced class I temperature compensation NPO with ultra low ESR.
The CQ series high frequency (High-Q) MLCCs are typically used in applications with high frequencies from 500MHz to 10GHz. Yageo’s in-house material design achieves high quality with improved low power consumption in this CQ series, by applying copper as the inner electrode. The low ESR and low ESL realize low loss in signal transmission which particularly matches the increasing need for speed and accuracy in the home automation area.
- Case size: 0201 to 0805
- Vr range: 16V to 250V
- Capacitance range: 0.2pF to 100pF
- Temp. Char.: NPO (-55°C to +125°C with 0 ±30ppm/°C)
- Frequency band: VHF, UHF, and microwave
- Tight tolerance (min. ±0.05pF)
- Copper inner electrodes for High-Q performance
- High-Q, low ESR, low ESL
- High reliability with no polarity
- RF modules, such as VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) and PA (Power Amplifier)
- Wireless modules (antenna impedance matching and tuning)
- Telecommunication (base stations for cellular, broadcast satellites)
- GPS, Bluetooth®
- Data transmission
- Consumer electronics