The NIV1161 is designed to protect high speed data lines from ESD as well as short-to-vehicle battery situations.
The ultra low capacitance and low ESD clamping voltage make this device an ideal solution for protecting voltage sensitive high speed data lines while the low FET limits distortion on the signal lines.
The NIV1161’s flow-through style package allows for easy PCB layout and matched trace lengths necessary to maintain consistent impedance between high speed differential lines such as USB and LVDS protocols.
Pin Configuration and Schematics
- Low capacitance (0.65 pF Typical, I/O to GND)
- Diode capacitance matching between I/Os: 1% Typical
- Optimized layout for excellent high speed signal integrity
- Protection for the following IEC standards: IEC 61000-4-2 (Level 4)
- Low ESD clamping voltage
- NIV prefix for automotive and other applications requiring unique site and control change requirements; AEC-Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- This is a Pb-free device
- Automotive high speed signal pairs