The NBA3N200/6S multi-point low voltage differential signaling (M−LVDS) line driver/receiver family of devices operate off a 3.3V power supply.
The NBA3N200S supports signaling rates of up to 200 megabits per second (Mbps) and has a common-mode voltage range of -1V to 3.4V. It has Type-1 receivers that detect the bus state with as little as 50mV of differential input voltage over the common-mode voltage range. The NBA3N206S also supports 200Mbps signaling rates with a Type-2 receiver that has a 0.1V threshold. The offset voltage threshold function of the Type-2 receiver can detect open-circuit, idle bus and various other fault conditions that could harm the system.
• Low voltage differential 30Ω to 55Ω line drivers and receivers
• -1V to 3.4V common-mode voltage range allows data transfer with up to 2V of ground noise
• M-LVDS bus power-up/down glitch free
• 3.0V to 3.6V operating voltage range
• Controlled driver output voltage transition times for improved signal quality
• Bus pins high impedance when disabled or VCC ≤1.5V
• Operation from -40°C to +125°C
• AEC-Q100 qualified and PPAP capable