The PAN9320 series is a standalone 2.4GHz WiFi module, supporting the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n standards designed for applications where a small form factor and secure data connections are required. The module is a cost effective, power efficient solution for WLAN applications. The PAN9320 series combines a high performance CPU, high sensitivity (-98dBm) wireless radio, baseband processor, medium access controller, encryption unit, boot ROM with patching capability, internal SRAM and in-system programmable flash memory. The module’s integrated memory is available to the application to store web content such as html pages or image data.
Coincident support of access point and infrastructure modes enable easy setup allowing WiFi connections from the PAN9320 series to smart devices and home network routers, simultaneously.
Panasonic’s designer friendly EVAL_PAN9320EMK Experimenter Kit reduces design efforts and critical time-to-market. Product design cycles are greatly reduced using Panasonic’s free of charge reference design and design review services for qualified projects.
Create detailed session log-files with Panasonic’s exclusive Windows based WiFigurator. Read and write important values such as: firmware version, WiFi driver version, SSID, IP address and security parameters.
- Surface mount type 29.0 x 13.5 x 2.6mm³
- Fully embedded WiFi module with integrated MCU, radio, WiFi stack, antenna and crystals
- Supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, security standards WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA2 PSK
- Tx power up to +18dBm (IEEE 802.11b CCK) and 14dBm (IEEE 802.11g ODFM) high Rx Sensitivity -98dBm (IEEE 802.11b DSSS 1Mbps)
- Telnet, HTTP, AJAX and JSON interfaces
- Simultaneous access point and infrastructure modes