The RX113 series of microcontrollers incorporate a patented hardware peripheral block designed to measure small variations in electrical capacitance independent of the main CPU operation.
The CTSU can be configured for self- or mutual-capacitance detection for maximum flexibility. This feature has been optimized to detect the presence of human touch typically used in many interface applications.
Evaluate our MCU for your Solution today!
Interested in evaluating a capacitive touch solution for your product? Get your capacitive touch evaluation kit: Part No: Y-RX113CAPT01
Capacitive Touch Evaluation Kit :
• Hardware-assisted rejection of electrical noise and adaptation to environmental changes
• Touch detection through 10mm of acrylic in user interface panels
• Automatic tuning mechanism for optimal touch performance
• Autonomous operation to enable ultra-low power touch detection for portable devices
• Twelve touch channels supporting up to 36 touch electrodes
• PC-based GUI tool for system configuration and development