BD9B300MUV is a synchronous buck switching regulator with built-in low on-resistance power MOSFETs.
This IC, which is capable of providing current up to 3A, features fast transient response by employing constant on-time control system. It offers high oscillating frequency at low inductance. With its original constant on-time control method which operates low consumption at light-load, this product is ideal for equipment and devices that demand minimal stand-by power consumption.
• 2.7V to 5.5V input voltage range
• 0.8V to VPVIN x 0.8V output voltage range
• Overcurrent protection
• Thermal shutdown protection
• Adjustable soft start
• Power good output
• Synchronous single DC/DC converter
• Constant on-time control
• Short circuit protection
• Under-voltage lockout protection
• VQFN016V3030 package