The Infineon OPTIGA™ TPM (Trusted Platform Module) family is a standardized security controller family which provides a wide range of security functions for embedded platforms. As the leader of Trusted Computing solutions, Infineon offers a broad range of products meeting your specific requirements.
Security and Functionality
All OPTIGA™ TPM products are based on Infineon’s advanced hardware security technology. The products are designed according to the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) specifications and are Common Criteria certified1 to EAL4+. The security functions include system and data integrity, authentication, secured communication, secured data storage and secured updates.
Performance and Power
Implemented on a 16-bit state-of-the-art security controller from Infineon, the products meet the latest Microsoft Windows boot time and performance criteria. Furthermore the products are supported in Linux OS and derivates.
A sleep current of down to 110μA allows smooth integration into a broad range of devices requiring power efficient battery operated designs.
Extended Temperature Range and Packages
The OPTIGA™ TPM family supports an improved commercial temperature range as standard (-20°C to +85°C) as well as an extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) for industrial applications. The OPTIGA™ TPM is available in TSSOP-28 package or the small VQFN-32 package (5 x 5mm2), which saves precious board space on your mobile platforms.
Migrate to TCG TPM 2.0 Today
Leading the way into the future, Infineon is the first provider offering a TPM 2.0 product according to the latest specification. With this early expertise we support your smooth transition to the new standard.
Fully Certified and State-of-The-Art Security
For new products of the Infineon OPTIGA™ TPM family, the Common Criteria certification is a key focus. As the first and still leading the list, Infineon had its TPMs listed on the official TCG product list showing that the TCG TPM standard is fulfilled.
Infineon is a driver in the Trusted Computing Group (TCG), the standardization organization formed to develop open, vendor-neutral, global industry standards for hardware security. With an Infineon
representative serving as the TCG president and a strong presence and chairs in various working groups, Infineon is working on future security standards and driving innovation.
This family builds a root of trust in PC, mobile and embedded solutions based on the Trusted Computing Group specifications.
|SLB 96452||SLB 96602||SLB 9665||SLB 9670||SLB 9670|
|TPM 1.2||TPM 1.2||TPM 2.0||TPM 1.2||TPM 2.0|
|I2C interface||LPC interface||LPC interface||SPI interface||SPI interface|
|Based on common criteria certified code||Common criteria certified||Common criteria certified||Common criteria certified||Common criteria certified (pending)|
- 1 The Trusted Computing Group (TCG) specifications for the standardized TPM v1.2 only consider LPC and SPI interfaces.
- The I2C interface is not part of the TCG defined specification. The SLB 9645 is built on the TCG compliant, EAL4+ certified TPM hardware and firmware, with the addition of I2C support.
- 2 – Product versions for Chrome OS available
- Standardized security controller
- TCG certified products
- Products with TPM 1.2 and 2.0
- Standard and extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- Firmware upgrade capability
- SPI, I2C and LPC interface
- VQFN-32 and TSSOP-28 package
- CC and FIPS certification
- Networking components
- Industrial automation
- Single board devices
- Home automation
- Innovative security solutions provided by the market leader
- High confidence level based on Common Criteria certification
- Easy integration based on standardization