The versatile SHT3x series consists of a group of humidity and temperature sensors with multiple accuracy levels and features. The 3x series delivers impressive performance and is the ideal solution for a wide range of demanding sensing applications.
SHT3x includes a user programmable alert function, where the sensor can be used as a humidity and temperature guard. Additionally, Sensirion’s latest innovation contains their world premiere, analog ratiometric voltage output. The SHT3x series combines multiple functions and various interfaces (I2C, voltage out) with a user-friendly, wide operating voltage range (2.4V to 5.5V). In addition, the technology enables a small footprint of 2.5 x 2.5mm with
a height of 0.9mm.
Like all sensors from Sensirion, the SHT3x is based on the unique CMOSens® Technology, which allows a high production volume at an exceptional price/performance ratio. Sensirion has once again launched one of the smallest
and most versatile humidity sensors for multiple market applications.
The SHT3x Series of Humidity and Temperature Sensors
• SHT30 – low cost version, ±3% RH accuracy
• SHT31 – standard version, ±2% RH accuracy
• SHT35 – available Q2 2016
The STS3x Series of Temperature Sensors
• STS3x – available Q2 2016
- Size: 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.9mm
- Output: I²C, voltage out
- Supply voltage range: 2.4V to 5.5V
- Energy consumption: 4.8µW
- RH operating range: 0% to 100% RH
- Temperature operating range: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F)
- RH response time: 8 sec (tau63%)
- Programmable alert function
- Building technology
- Consumer electronics
- Internet of Things (IoT)/wearables
- Industrial automation