Customers who use SLC NAND for smart meters, digital display panels, security cameras, point of sales devices and other industrial applications require components that can perform accurately and consistently, even in the harshest environments. They need reliable memory products which can operate at extended temperature ranges.
Many of these applications are in production for multiple years and require form, fit and function compatible supply of products. Cypress SLC NAND meets the quality and reliability requirements of these challenging applications.
Customers seeking a high quality, non-volatile memory with extended operating temperatures, make it the preferred solution for automotive and industrial applications. Cypress’s SLC NAND flash family offers densities ranging from 1Gb to 16Gb and is backed by Cypress’s outstanding support and commitment for longevity of supply.
- Temperature range: -40°C to +105°C
- 10PPM or less products available
- ISO/TS 16949, AEC-Q100 and PPAP
- Software support: complimentary drivers and Cypress FFS
- Interface: ONFI 1.0
- Voltage: 3V/1.8V
- Packages: 48-pin TSOP, 63-ball BGA, 67-ball BGA
- Industrial digital meters and sensors
- Smart appliances and thermostat
- Digital TV and display panels
- Automotive clusters and infotainment
- Security cameras
- Point of sales devices