The AP65352/353 is an adaptive, constant on-time mode synchronous buck converter providing high efficiency, excellent transient response and high DC output accuracy for low voltage regulation.
The constant on-time control scheme handles wide input/output voltage ratios and provides low external component count. The internal proprietary circuit enables the device to adopt both low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors, such as SP-CAP or POSCAP and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors.
- Fixed frequency emulated constant on-time control
- Good stability independent of the output capacitor ESR
- Built-in overcurrent limit
- Built-in over-voltage protection
- Built-in thermal shutdown protection
- 4.5V to 18V input voltage range
- 0.76V to 6V output voltage range
- 3A continuous output current
- 650kHz switching frequency
- Programmable soft start