The FAN49101 is a high efficiency buck-boost switching mode regulator which accepts input voltages either above or below the regulated output voltage.
Using full-bridge architecture with synchronous rectification, the FAN49101 is capable of delivering up to 2A while regulating the output at 3.4V. The FAN49101 exhibits seamless transition between step up and step down modes reducing output disturbances. The output voltage and operation mode of the regulator can be programmed through an I2C interface.
- 24µA typical PFM quiescent current
- 11.61mm2 total layout area
- I2C compatible interface
- Automatic/seamless step up and step down mode transitions
- 0.5µA typical shutdown current
- Above 95% efficiency
- 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage range
- 1.8MHz fixed-frequency operation in PWM mode
- Forced PWM and automatic PFM/PWM mode selection
- Low quiescent current pass-through mode