The ISL80030, ISL80030A, ISL80031 and ISL80031A are highly efficient, monolithic, synchronous step down DC/DC converters that can deliver up to 3A of continuous output current from a 2.7V to 5.5V input supply.
They use peak current mode control architecture to allow very low duty cycle operation. These devices operate at either 1MHz or 2MHz switching frequency, thereby providing superior transient response and allowing for the use of small inductors. They also have excellent stability.
- 35µA quiescent current (ISL80031/A)
- Up to 95% peak efficiency
- Negative current protection
- Power-good and enable
- Internal soft start and soft stop
- 1MHz or 2MHz switching frequency
- Overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Over-temperature/thermal protection
- 100% duty cycle
- VIN under-voltage lockout and VOUT over-voltage protection