The MPM3682 is an easy-to-use fully integrated 10A step down DC/DC power module. It integrates the DC/DC converter, power inductor, input/output capacitors and the necessary resistors/capacitors in a compact QFN 12 x 12 x 4mm package.
This total power solution needs as few as two external components (one resistor and one capacitor) to work. MPM3682 can deliver 10A output current over a wide input supply voltage range with excellent load and line regulation. It implements Constant-On-Time (COT) control to provide fast transient response and ease the loop stabilization.
- Complete 10A DC-to-DC solution
- 1% reference voltage over 0˚C to 70˚C range
- Adaptive COT control for ultrafast transient response
- Support pre-bias start-upNon-latch OCP, OVP and thermal shutdown
- 2.5V to 18V input voltage range with external 5V bias
- 0.65V to 5V adjustable output
- 200KHz to 1MHz programmable switching frequency
- Programmable soft start time with default 3ms
- 12 x 12 x 4mm QFN-57 package