PTN5100 is a single port USB Type-C power delivery (PD) PHY and Protocol IC that provides Type-C configuration channel interface and USB PD physical and protocol layer functions to a system PD port policy controller (policy engine and device policy manager, alternate mode controller).
It complies with USB PD and Type-C specifications and delta updates of PD spec. PTN5100 is architected to deliver robust performance, compliant behavior, configurability and system implementation flexibility that are essential to tide over interoperability and compliance hurdles in the platform applications.
- Complies with USB PD and USB Type-C specifications
- Supports Type-C role configurability (DFP, UFP, DRP)
- 1A maximum current delivery over 2.7V to 5.5V
- 3.3V VDD or VBUS power supplies
- Tolerant up to 28V on VBUS
- 5.5V tolerant CC1 and CC2 pins
- Deliver up to 30mA power for policy controller MCU
- Supports I2C and SPI slave interface
- ESD 8kV HBM, 1kV CDM
- 4 x 4 x 0.5mm HVQFN20 package