The FMT1000 series are turnkey motion tracking modules with embedded sensor fusion.
The industrial grade module family includes accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers, 10ppm crystal and a dedicated MCU. All components are individually tested and calibrated with strap down integration and on-board pitch, roll, and yaw solutions. They are ideal for industrial applications requiring a short time-to-market, such as drones, autonomous vehicles, unmanned systems, construction, agriculture, virtual reality (VR) headsets and camera and platform stabilization.
• 3.0° roll/pitch accuracy (dynamic)
• 3.0° heading accuracy
• Incorporates FIS1100 inertial measurement unit
• I2C, SPI, UART interface
• Configurable outputs
• Low power (45mW at 3.0V)
• Orientation, motion data, mag field
• Drop ’n play: XKF (Kalman filter) runs on-board
• Individually calibrated/tested module
• Synchronization options
• PLCC28-compatible PCB (12.1 x 12.1 x 2.6mm)