The IRS2005 is a high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT driver with independent high and low side referenced output channels. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies enable ruggedized monolithic construction.
The logic input is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic. The output drivers feature a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 200V. Propagation delays are matched to simplify the HVIC’s use in high frequency applications.
• Gate drive supplies up to 20V per channel
• 3.3V, 5V, 15V input logic compatible
• Designed for use with bootstrap power supplies
• Output in phase with the inputs
• Under-voltage lockout for VCC, VBS
• Tolerant to negative transient voltage
• Matched propagation delays
• -40°C to +125°C operating temperature range