The 835 series fuse is a time-lag, ceramic body AC fuse and the first from Littelfuse to combine an unparalleled I2t value, a maximum interrupting rating of 1,500A at 250VAC, and 1.5kA 8/20μs surge withstand capability in a 5 x 20mm footprint. Current ratings of 5A, 6.3A and 8A are available.
This fuse, packaged in both cartridge and leaded versions, is designed to withstand frequent power surges and protect electronic devices installed in surge-prone environments. The 835 series meets all the requirements outlined in global IEC 60127-2, Sheet 5 specification for time-lag fuses.
It is RoHS compliant and 100% lead-free.
- Higher I2t and 1.5kA surge withstand capability
- Compact 5 x 20mm footprint
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to +125°C
- Digital signage
- Digital display systems
- LED/LCD TVs
- Power supply units
- White goods
- Reduces nuisance opening of fuses, improving the reliability of digital signage, digital display systems and LED/LCD TVs, etc.
- Saves space on the PCB board
- Robust performance and reliable protection in extreme temperature environments