The MCP1501 is a buffered voltage reference capable of sinking and sourcing 20mA of current.
The voltage reference is a low drift bandgap-based reference. The bandgap uses chopper-based amplifiers, reducing the drift to zero, providing high current output with no degradation in performance. The bandgap of the MCP1501 is based on a patented second-order temperature coefficient (TC) compensated bandgap circuit which allows the MCP1501 to achieve high initial accuracy and low temperature coefficient operation across supply and ambient temperature.
• 50ppm/°C maximum temperature coefficient from -40°C to +125°C
• -40°C to +125°C operating temperature range
• 50ppm/V maximum line regulation
• 40ppm/mA maximum load regulation
• 0.08% initial accuracy
• 140μA typical operating current
• 8 voltage variants available (1.024V to 4.096V)
• <0.1μVP-P output noise (0.1Hz to 10Hz)