ROHM’s SML-D15 series of single-rank LEDs reduce brightness variations by 75%, making them ideal for applications where consistent brightness is required, such as when configuring multiple LEDs side-by-side in automotive and industrial systems. This eliminates the need to sort and use different resistor values to match different ranks, simplifying design load and inventory management.
In addition, complete redesign and optimization of the LED element have made it possible to increase the brightness by up to 3 times compared with conventional LEDs, delivering industry-leading brightness in the 1608 size (1.6×0.8mm).
- Single brightness rank
- 2-3x brighter than conventional products
- Compact 1608-size package
- Wide operating temperature range: -40ºC ~ +100ºC
- AEC-Q101 qualified (automotive reliability standard)
- High temperature indicator lights (i.e. servers, industrial equipment)
- Automotive cabin lighting
- LED lighting strips
- Button backlighting
- LED displays (e.g. segment, dot matrix)