This compact single output power supply series is ideal for high intensity entertainment applications, such as stage lighting and audio/video control systems with unique ability to easily conform to cooling methods required by the designer while providing multiple ratings under convection, conduction and fan cooled in a wide-temperature range from -10°C to +70°C with -40°C start-up.
Meeting the lighting standard of EN55015 for Class B Conducted EMI, the LB240 power supply saves precious space and cost overhead of external filtering. Combined with compliance to IEC61000-3-2 Class C of European Union as well as the low-leakage current requirement for the Canadian market and approval to EN60950 2nd edition safety standard, this series offers the best 240W power solution for global lighting applications.
All of these features add up to a product that boasts a calculated MTBF of more than 400,000 hours, backed by a 3-year warranty and the full commitment of the SL Power Team. As with all of our products, we are here to provide technical assistance every step of the way from design to delivery to assure product availability, superior performance and competitive pricing.
- 3 x 5 x 1.3” package
- Available in 24V, 48V, 56V output models
- 240W at +50°C (300 LFM)
- 130W at +70°C (conduction cooled), up to 180W with optional cooling plate 190W at +60°C (200 LFM)
- 160W at +70°C (200 LFM)
- 160W at +50°C (convection)
- Universal input 90 to 264Vac
- EN55015 for class B conducted EMI
- IEC61000-3-2 class C for 0% to 100% dimming
- Approved to EN60950 2nd edition safety standard
- LED lighting