Compact Connector with Reliable Poke-in Wiring Technology
TE Connectivity (TE) introduces the 2 position wire-to-wire connector, providing a space saving solution for indoor down lighting, connecting power to a luminaire.
Designed with limited space in mind, the low profile, UL/CSA 2459 compliant connector helps eliminate the hazard of electric shock and accepts 18AWG to 22AWG solid or tin-dipped stranded wires. It is designed for easy, tool-free installation and eliminates mis-mating through its error-proof design feature.
The poke-in technology allows for easy repair, and the connector is supported by dual contact surfaces and a metal stopper for improved reliability.
- 2 position, poke-in wiring
- Compact design
- Tool-free installation
- Fits 18-22AWG solid or tin-dipped stranded wires
- UL/CSA 2459 compliant
- EU RoHS/ELV compliant
- Save time and help eliminate mis-mating with error-proof design feature
- Save vertical space with a slim design
- Help ensure reliability with a dual contact surface connector
- Build long lasting products with contacts that are reliably fixed in their respective housings
- Achieve enhanced retention with an additional lock bar that was designed on the contacts
- Indoor lighting (down lighting)
- Commercial lighting