TE Connectivity’s (TE) ANSI C136.41 compliant dimming receptacle and spring leaf contacts provide an electrical and mechanical interconnection between an ANSI C136.41-2013 photocontrol cell and luminaire.
Ideal for outdoor commercial and utility lighting, the ANSI C136.41 compliant dimming receptacle is available with two or four dimming contacts to support either/or 0VDC to 10VDC dimming methods or Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI), while providing a reliable power interconnect with three robust twist lock contacts.
- Accepts ANSI standard dimmable photocells to provide a connection between the photocell and the luminaire
- Available with two or four dimming contacts to support one or two channel dimming protocols
- Robust twist lock contacts for a reliable power interconnect
- Receptacle comes pre-terminated with wire leads for ease of integration into new or existing light fixtures
- Available with +105°C and +150°C rated wire insulation for varying temperature rated luminaires
- Street and roadway lighting
- Parking lot lighting