More Resources in Low Density Devices with the Lowest Power, Proven Security and Exceptional Reliability
These flash SoC FPGA devices are ideal for general purpose functions such as Gigabit Ethernet or dual PCI Express control planes, bridging functions, input/output (I/O) expansion and conversion, video/image processing, system management and secure connectivity. Microsemi FPGAs are used by customers in communications, industrial, medical, defense, and aviation markets.
More Resources in Low Density Devices:
- ARM Cortex-M3 Processor
- Comprehensive microcontroller subsystem
- PCIe Gen2 support in 10K LE
- Reduce total power by ~20-40%
- 70mW per 5G SERDES
- Protection from overbuilding and cloning
- Secure Boot for FPGA and Processors
- SEU immune Zero FIT Flash FPGA configuration
- Safety critical and mission critical systems
Microsemi’s SmartFusion2 Starter Kit provides designers with access to SmartFusion2 system- on-chip (SoC) FPGAs, which integrate inherently reliable flash-based FPGA fabric, a 166Mhz ARM Cortex-M3 processor, DSP blocks, SRAM, eNVM and industry required high-performance communication interfaces all on a single chip.
|Part Number||Description||Standard Price|
|SF2-STARTER-KIT||SmartFusion2 Starter Kit with M2S050-FGG484|
|SF2-484-STARTER-KIT||SmartFusion2 Starter Kit with M2S010-FGG484|