TE Connectivity’s (TE) zQSFP+ (z-quad small form-factor pluggable plus) interconnects offer 2.5 times more throughput than existing solutions, at a data transfer rate of 28Gbps to meet high speed design requirements.
The comprehensive product portfolio allows for backwards compatibility with QSFP/QSFP+ cables and transceivers to enable a simple upgrade path from 10Gbps to 28Gbps applications.
The portfolio also offers a higher loss budget for optics and copper cables at 10Gbps. The entire zQSFP+ interconnect portfolio of behind and thru bezel cages includes various lightpipe and heat sink options to provide ultimate design flexibility in function, cost savings, and performance.
Increased Data Returns
- 2.5 times more throughput than traditional QSFP solutions
- Data transfer rates of 28Gbps
- Supports 100Gbps Ethernet (28Gbps x 4), and 100Gbps InfiniBand (IB) Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) requirements
Industry Standard and Customizable Design
- Industry standard interface
- Backwards compatible with QSFP/QSFP+ cables and transceivers
- Higher loss budget for optics and copper cables at 10Gbps
- Dual sourced product available through Molex, LLC.
- Features behind and through bezel cages with various lightpipe and heat sink options
- Well-stocked distribution channel
Improved EMI Performance
- Increased data rates make EMI protection more challenging
- Provide excellent EMI protection through 28Gbps
- Network interface
- Wireless base stations
- Storage and optical transport