The DG2592 is an audio jack detector and pop noise control switch IC that features integrated circuits for detecting the presence of a stereo headset with a microphone and send/end control button.
The device features a wide operating range of 1.6V to 5.5V, low quiescent current of 10μA max. at 1.8V, and a 1.2Ω max. MIC bias switch for quick discharge and clamping. The detector offers ESD tolerance >8kV (human body model). When there is no ear phone detected, the DG2592 connects the microphone bias line to ground through the MIC pin.
- 1.6V to 5.5V operating voltage range
- Integrated sense comparator for audio line of 1.4V ±5% threshold
- >15kV IEC 61000-4-2 air discharge
- 0V to 5.5V MIC bias voltage
- 10μA max quiescent current at 1.8V VDD
- 1.2Ω MIC bias switch
- miniQFN10 and UTDFN10 packages
- -40°C to +125°C operating junction temperature