Maintain your connection to the cloud with Littelfuse circuit protection! Littelfuse provides a wide portfolio of board-level circuit protection components that are specifically designed to help maintain the reliability, power efficiency and up-time of IT infrastructure solutions in data centers. With increasing demands for more data storage, faster connectivity, increased security, and energy efficiency, let Littelfuse’s circuit protection products help you meet your design goals while maintaining the highest level of reliability.
The 487 Series is the first fast-acting fuse with both AC and DC rating from the Littelfuse 5 x 20mm fuse family. This fast-acting ceramic body fuse provides overcurrent protection for telecom power supplies and data center server power supplies where a high voltage DC interrupting rating is required.
- Lower I2t and faster tripping
- High current ratings up to 16A in a 5 x 20mm footprint
- 420VAC rating
- 420VDC rating
- Designed according to Underwriters Laboratories Standard UL 248-14
- Available in cartridge and axial lead form and with various lead forming dimensions
- Superior interrupting rating of 20,000A
- Compact form factor of 6.3 x 32mm
The 453 Series NANO2® SMF Fuse is a very small, Wire-in-Air (WIA) square shape surface mount fuse that was designed for secondary side circuit overcurrent protection applications. These fuses are designed for PCB, using surface mount technology.
- Very fast acting
- Small size
- Wide range of current ratings available (0.062A to 20A)
- Wide operating temperature range
- Minimal rerating required over a large temperature range
- RoHS compliant and halogen-free
The 463 Series NANO2® fuse is a fast-acting, very high current fuse designed for high operating current applications. It offers enhanced thermal cycling endurance (up to 500 cycles). Its low temperature rise and excellent temperature stability characteristics make it ideal for use in datacom and telecom equipment like high-end servers, base stations, power supplies, and blade computing applications.
- Surface mount fuse in a small footprint
- High current rating: 15A to 30A
- High voltage rating up to 100VDC and 250VAC
- Enhanced thermal cycling endurance
- Operating temperature range from -55°C to +125°C
The TMOV®25S Varistor Series incorporates a patented, integrated thermally responsive element within the body of the device which will open-circuit the varistor in case of overheating due to the abnormal over-voltage events.
- Patented, integrated thermal protection device
- Standard operating voltage range: 115VAC to 750VAC
- Wave solderable
- High peak surge current rating up to 20kA for single 8/20μS impulse
- Standard lead form and spacing option
- Low leakage current under normal operating conditions
- -55°C to +85°C operating temperature range