It offers protection superior to that of circuit breakers, providing short-circuit and overload protection and ensuring long-term reliability for applications that operate at high surge exposure levels which is well suited for circuit protection in telecom applications.
It also reduces the level of nuisance fuse tripping caused by indirect lightning surges and can be used in power distribution equipment for wireless telecommunication base transceiver stations (BTS).
- High surge withstanding capability
- Compact form factors with cartridge package option
- High breaking capacity
- Designed according to Underwriters Laboratories Standard UL 248-14
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Power distribution units (PDU) in telecom data center
- Wireless transmission bases
- Enhances overcurrent and short-circuit protection; reduces power downtime caused by nuisance activation caused by indirect lightning surge
- Small fuse body makes it easier to place in telecom equipment in BTS and ISP data centers
- Ensures the fuse will open safely under high fault conditions
- Suitable for high-temperature outdoor or radio antenna applications