TE Connectivity (TE) expanded the Corcom 3-phase filter offering with new high current models ranging from 250A to 1600A. These new filters are specifically designed to support alternative energy inverter and motor drive industries.
The APH (high performance) and APS (standard performance) Series are ideal in compact, low weight configurations with corrosion resistant bus bar terminations that will help provide a low contact resistance.
The APH and APS Series are available without line to ground capacitors to reduce current leakage, making them ideal for a variety of inverter system configurations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reach maximum performance with delta wiring configuration for high current applications up to 1600A
- Save time and help facilitate ease of installation with light weight and compact design
- Enable design flexibility with two available performance levels, 520VAC or 690VAC
- Obtain higher power efficiency by limiting leakage current
- Help provide a low contact resistance with corrosion resistant bus bar terminations
- High current PV inverters
- CNC machines
- Wind turbines
- High current industrial applications
- Motion control
- Frequency converters
- Alternative energy