Free hands-on workshop
Future Connectivity Solutions is pleased to offer a one day free hands-on workshop introducing attendees to three key technologies for the Internet of Things: NFC, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart.
|7:45am||Arrival and Sign-In|
|8:00am – 10:00am||NFC Workshop|
|10:00am – 10:30am||Demo Fair|
|10:30am – 12:30pm||Wi-Fi Workshop|
|12:30pm – 1:30pm||Lunch & Demo Fair|
|1:30pm – 4:00pm||Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Workshop|
|4:00pm – 5:00pm||Demo Fair|
Demo Fairs With Leading Manufacturers
In between the workshop classes, speak with some of the industry leading experts on their latest IoT technologies as they demonstrate some use cases and applications through innovative demos and evaluation systems.
Free Development Kits
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Know more about NFC, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Smart
- Learn important design considerations for these three technologies
- Understand which solutions Future Electronics can offer and support you on
- Know “how to get started” with some leading solutions through hands-on demo sessions in each class
- Walk away with free demo and evaluation boards!
Participants may choose to attend one, two or all three workshop classes. Seats are limited so register here!
Please bring your own laptop.