TE Connectivity’s (TE) spring finger product line features scalability and low force.
The scalable spring finger family provides electrical connections and grounding from EMI noise and static between PCBs and other electronic components.
TE’s broad range of spring fingers meet virtually any application requirement by utilizing space-saving designs, flexible materials and sizing options to maximize power. The readily available portfolio can meet any design in time constraints.
The side protected spring finger options feature low force from 0.2N to 1.2N, provide increased strength, reduce wicking and avoid deflection during PCB transfer.
- Prevent tangled springs and unintentional deflection with enhanced sidewall design
- Provide design versatility with working height from 1mm to 4mm
- Allow for easy and inexpensive connection of multiple PCBs
- Improve grounding between device and PCB by preventing EMI noise and interference
- Provide a reliable connection in high vibration conditions with special low force spring design
- Support high speed pick-and-place assembly with tape-and-reel packaging
- Home electronic devices
- Digital cameras and camcorders
- Business and office equipment
- POS scanners
- Industrial machinery equipment
- Industrial scanners
- Handheld devices
- Control systems