KMA36 Contactless Rotational and Linear Encoder
TE Connectivity’s KMA36 is a highly reliable universal magnetic position sensor for precise rotational or linear measurement with a resolution up to 0.04 degree. These digital position sensors feature a system on-chip technology that combines a magneto resistive element along with analog to digital converter and signal processing in a standard small package. By using Anisotropic Magneto Resistive (AMR) technology, the KMA36 is able to determine accurately and non-contacting the magnetic angle of an external magnet over 360°, as well as the incremental position on a magnetic pole strip with 5mm pole length. Its sleep and low power mode, as well as automatic wake-up over I2C, make the KMA36 ideal for many battery applications. Position data can be transmitted using a PWM or digital two-wire (SDA, SCL) communication bus. Using the programmable parameters of this digital position sensor, the user can have access to a wide range of configuration to ensure the maximum of freedom and functionalities.
Used as both a linear position sensor or a rotary position sensor, these KMA36 magneto resistive sensors designed by TE Connectivity are insensitive to magnetic drift due to mechanical tolerances, changes in temperature or thermal stress. The maintenance-free operation and high bandwidth of this universal magnetic encoder makes it a good choice for dynamic applications in harsh environments.
- Contactless absolute 360° (180°) angle measurement
- Incremental and linear mode
- Standard I2C interface (100kHz)
- Programmable resolution up to 13-bit (0.04°)
- Very low hysteresis
- High accuracy mode
- User programmable parameters
- Low power mode
- Sleep and automatic wake-up over I2C
- Programmable zero position
- Device address hardware configurable
- Small Pb-free package (TSSOP20)
- RoHS compliant
- Industrial environment
- Harsh environment
- Handling machine
- Motor motion control
- Machine tools
HTU21D(F) RH/T Sensor IC Digital Relative Humidity Sensor with Temperature Output
The HTU21D(F) is a digital humidity sensor with temperature output by MEAS. It is embedded in a re ow solderable Dual Flat No leads (DFN) package with a small 3 x 3 x 0.9mm footprint. This sensor provides calibrated, linearized signals in digital, I2C format.
HTU21D(F) digital humidity sensors are dedicated humidity and temperature plug and play transducers for OEM applications where reliable and accurate measurements are needed. Direct interface with a micro-controller is made possible with the module for humidity and temperature digital outputs. These low power sensors are designed for high volume and cost sensitive applications with tight space constraints.
Every sensor is individually calibrated and tested. Lot identification is printed on the sensor and an electronic identification code is stored on the chip which can be read out by command. Low battery can be detected and a checksum improves communication reliability. The resolution of these digital humidity sensors can be changed by command (8/12-bit up to 12/14-bit for RH/T).
Optional PTFE filter/membrane (F) protects HTU21D digital humidity sensors against dust and water immersion, as well as against contamination by particles. PTFE filter/membranes preserve a high response time. The white PTFE filter/ membrane is directly stuck on the sensor housing.
- Full interchangeability with no calibration required in standard conditions
- Instantaneous desaturation after long periods in saturation phase
- Compatible with automatized assembly processes, including Pb-free and reflow processes
- Individual marking for compliance to stringent traceability requirements
- Automotive: defogging, HVAC
- Home appliance
M5600 Wireless Pressure Transducer
The modular M5600 wireless pressure transducer from our Microfused line is enclosed in a stainless steel and polycarbonate housing. This 24-bit ADC digital output wireless transducer eliminates hard wiring and provides remote process control and monitoring via Bluetooth® technology. This series is suitable for measurement of liquid or gas pressure, even for difficult media such as contaminated water, steam, and mildly corrosive fluids.
The wetted material of the pressure port is made of either 17-4 PHor 316L stainless steel and the transducer’s durability is excellent with no o-rings, welds or organics exposed to the pressure media. The M5600 is weather proof and exceeds the latest heavy industrial CE requirements.
- Heavy industrial CE approval
- 10V/m EMI protection
- ±0.25% pressure accuracy
- Pressure down to ±1.0% total error band
- ±3°C temperature output accuracy
- Compact outline
- -10°C to +60°C compensating temperature
- -20°C to +85°C operating temperature
- Industrial process control and monitoring
- Advanced HVAC systems
- Refrigeration systems
- Automotive test stands
- Off-road vehicles
- Pumps and compressors
- Hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Agriculture equipment
- Energy generation and management
TSYS01 Digital Temperature Sensor
The TSYS01 is a single chip, versatile, new technology temperature sensor. The TSYS01 provides factory calibrated temperature information. It includes a temperature sensing chip and a 24-bit ΔΣ-ADC. The essence of the digital 24-bit temperature value and the internal factory set calibration values lead to highly accurate temperature information accompanied by high measurement resolution.
The TSYS01 can be interfaced to any microcontroller by an I2C or SPI interface. This microcontroller has to calculate the temperature result based on the ADC values and the calibration parameters.
- High accuracy ±0.1°C at temperature: -5°C to +50°C
- Adjustment of high accuracy temperature range on request
- Low current, <12.5μA (stand-by <0.14μA)
- SPI/I2C interface
- Small package: QFN16
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
- Industrial control
- Replacement of thermistors and NTCs
- Heating/cooling systems
MS5637-02BA03 Low Voltage Barometric Pressure Sensor
The MS5637 is an ultra-compact micro altimeter. It is optimized for altimeter and barometer applications in smartphones and tablet PCs. The altitude resolution at sea level is 13cm of air. The sensor module includes a high-linearity pressure sensor and an ultra-low power 24-bit ΔΣ ADC with internal factory-calibrated coefficients. It provides a precise digital 24-bit pressure and temperature value and different operation modes that allow the user to optimize for conversion speed and current consumption. A high resolution temperature output allows the implementation of an altimeter/thermometer function without any additional sensor.
- QFN package 3 x 3 x 0.9mm3
- High resolution module, 13cm
- Supply voltage: 1.5V to 3.6V
- Fast conversion down to 0.5ms
- Low power, 0.6μA (stand-by ≤0.1μA at +25°C)
- Integrated digital pressure sensor (24-bit ΔΣ ADC)
- Operating range: 300mbar to 1200mbar, -40°C to +85°C
- I2C interface
- No external components (internal oscillator)
- Tablet PCs
- Personal navigation devices
MS5525DSO: Fully Calibrated Pressure and Temperature Sensor
The MS5525DSO from TE Connectivity (TE) is a new generation of digital small outline pressure sensors with SPI and I2C bus interface designed for high volume OEM users.
The sensor module includes a pressure sensor and an ultra low power 24-bit ΔΣ ADC with internal factory calibrated coefficients. It provides a 24-bit digital pressure and temperature value and different operation modes that allow the user to optimize for conversion speed and current consumption. The MS5525DSO can be interfaced to virtually any microcontroller. The communication protocol is simple, without the need of programming internal registers in the device.
This new sensor module generation is based on leading MEMS technology and latest benefits from TE’s proven experience and know-how in high volume manufacturing of pressure modules, which have been widely used for over a decade.
The rugged engineered thermoplastic transducer is available in single and dual port configurations, and can measure absolute, gauge, compound, and differential pressure from 1psi to 30psi.
- Integrated digital pressure sensor (24-bit ∆Σ ADC)
- Fast conversion down to 1ms
- Low power, 1μA (stand-by <0.15μA)
- Supply voltage: 1.8V to 3.6V
- Pressure range: 1psi to 30psi
- I2C and SPI interface
- Small outline IC package
- Barbed pressure ports
- Ventilators and pneumatic control
- Altitude and airspeed measurements
- Gas flow sensing and valve control systems
- HVAC monitoring and leak detection